Financial Peace University
Thursday evenings | New Start Date April 4 at 6:00 p.m. | Christ Center Assembly Area
• Did you know that 89% of the people in a typical American congregation don’t have a financial safety net?
• Shocked? I was too. But there’s HOPE! And that hope is Financial Peace University. FPU is a nine-lesson course taught by Dave Ramsey and his team of financial experts. With FPU, our members will learn step by step how to handle money using biblical wisdom and common sense.
• Through life-changing videos, online tools and resources, participants will learn how to create and stick to a budget, save for emergencies, pay off debt, and plan for the future.
• Just imagine the impact we could have on the community if we were all debt-free! Marriages, families and communities would be strengthened.
• Introductory meeting on April 4 followed by 9 weekly sessions.
Join leader, Brenda Fore for this life changing way of managing your resources. Register online HERE and have the material sent right to you. Cost of study guides and other resources is $109.99.
For more information, contact our study leader Brenda Fore.